Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Coming Soon...

I realized that lately I've been pretty behind on my WPS Weekly Reviews. I've been so busy doing a lot of nothing lately that I've fallen behind on my reviews and such. I'll be back on track here at Just Another Soccer Fan in no time though, so expect to see things flowing once again. Actually, I've gotten my hands on some pretty awesome WPS Upper Deck cards in my off-time, which I'll be scanning and writing about on here, so look forward to the new Collector's posts! Also, the Reviews will be back on track. I know things have been slow, but I'm aiming to have stuff moving smoothly again.


Hope to be writing soon,


Denise

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Upper Deck cards! I gotta scan mine, so glad they made a set of cards, i still cant believe it!

    ReplyDelete