Monday, August 23, 2010

The Collector's Corner: Another Gem Added To The Collection



Here is the new addition to my WPS Card Collection. Its none other than the WPS Marks autographed card of the Canadian legend Christine Sinclair! I just got this yesterday, and it was actually a gift for my birthday which just took place recently. Its 58/100 and its in mint condition. Not to mention the card looks great, just like the others in my collection! I'm happy to add this one to the bunch. I'm pretty surprised that my collection has grown so much from when the set was first released. It seemed near impossible to obtain everyone I was looking for, but my checklist is almost fully complete! Of course, I wouldn't have been able to get this far without some help, but still, the collection is growing, and its a pretty good one! Of course there are some players I would eventually like to get, but for now I'm focusing on my favorite players, and Sinclair was one of them. The only players remaining on my Top Priority list are Tasha Kai and Amy LePeilbet, for the WPS Marks.

Hope you enjoyed the post and the picture!

Denise

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card! Sinclair is awesome!!! Her signature is nice too! And yep, Im glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete