Friday, November 30, 2012

Has It Seriously Been a Year?

Hello all, its Denise! Probably thought you were never going to see me again, didn't you? Life has gotten particularly busy in the past year, and it just keeps on getting busier! But fear not, I don't bring bad news. I sat in class yesterday, and thought to myself about all the new and exciting things that are happening lately in WoSo. I thought to myself "And...why the hell am I not posting all of this on the blog? There was a time when I would jump on the newest piece of information, and share my opinion with other fans who cared. What the hell happened?" Truth is, it was laziness and just the hectic schedule of everyday life. Issues in daily life, growing personal relationships, doing schoolwork, scheduling for classes...it becomes time consuming, and I slowly let the blog slip away into the storage facilities in my mind. Nobody ever goes in those things. But I decided not to let something I'm so passionate about become a dusty file that was stored away. If I can sit and play iphone games when I have free time, I can definitely write a great post on the stuff that's going on in the world of women's soccer. Its much more rewarding too. It shouldn't be a chore, and it certainly isn't. I hope to see fans coming here to read again, when I was getting about 1,000 views every month, to 3/4 of a month. The page feels abandoned now, and its completely my fault. Let's make that change. Stay tuned. Posts are coming your way.

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment