Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Join Just Another Soccer Fan on Facebook

You're favorite blog now has a page on Facebook! Yep, that's right people, you can now join the Just Another Soccer Fan blog's page on the web's most popular social networking site. If you have a Facebook, just type in "Just Another Soccer Fan" in the search bar, and it should come up, with the famous WPS logo that you always see at the top, as the profile picture. I wanted to make sure I let all of you readers know. On the page, I'll put links to posts, Women's soccer news, etc. Also, the page allows me to do some fun things, like start up discussions, post little things and updates here and there, so it should be pretty fun to expand the blog's capabilities on Facebook! I really hope to see you there!

All the best,

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment