Thursday, December 30, 2010

Another Interesting Move

Hello everybody! Hope you all have been having a great holiday season! I myself have been keeping busy, but also enjoying some quiet time together with family and friends. Isn't that the best way to do it? Well, I decided to stop by and let you know that another great player has found a new home! Most of you probably know, since I'm a little late on the news, but it's a trade/transfer, which means I'm gonna write about it! So onto the news: Megan Rapinoe is going to be playing for the Philadelphia Independence in 2011. Rapinoe is an excellent middie who has the ability to weave around defenders, and has a cheeky style of play. Rapinoe is well-known for her flair and flashy moves which spice up her game and are a joy to see, especially when she embarrasses her opponents. The move to the Independence will definitely boost the team. Rapinoe will strengthen the midfield, and will definitely help the attacking efforts with her skillful ball movement and accurate passing and crossing. Also, her and Lori Lindsey should form a deadly middie tandem. Rapinoe will likely replace Seger, who was traded to the Flash. The Independence, who had an excellent run last year, are looking even stronger, and I think Rapinoe will make the squad even better.

I'll be back again soon to write about some upcoming friendlies, and the Four Nations Tournament. See you all soon, and I hope you enjoy your New Year's celebration! Here's wishing you all a prosperous and healthy New Year!

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment