Friday, December 17, 2010

Reaching 3,000 Views

Hello everyone! Once again, another milestone has been reached! I've recently reached 3,000 views, and have already started to exceed it. As you know by now, everytime I get another 1,000 views, I write a post about it.

Well as I always say, Thanks for reading! This is to all of my readers, from all around the world, whether you read casually or check in here often, every view counts! Like I've said before, I love the women's game, and writing about it is a lot of fun. I love reporting all the news, reviewing games, and giving my take on the events in the world of women's soccer, and sharing it with fellow fans is great! You guys make my the time and effort I spend on the blog rewarding. Thanks again for reading, following, commenting, and for being a fellow women's soccer fan!


Hope you continue to read and enjoy Just another Soccer Fan!


Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment