Thursday, February 3, 2011

Eventful Day

Hey everyone! A quick update. As I mentioned the other day, the USWNT has a camp underway, and in fact it just started today. The team is down in Florida, and as the players have been reporting, they have immediately begun to appreciate the warmer temperatures. Who wouldn't though right? I know I'm personally not a fan of cold temperatures. Anyways, I came here today to mention more than just the start of the USWNT's camp. Today is also the day the WPS 2011 uniforms are unveiled at the Puma store in NYC. I had the chance to go, since I was in NYC, but I bet they wouldn't have allowed the General Public, and I'm not that well acquainted with the city to have successfully found my way there without getting lost. I still regret it though, there was a chance, even if it was slim, to meet some players! Pictures of the new uniforms will be up later tonight. I'm most curious about "MagicTalk SC's" jerseys (just saying that to clarify, I still call them the Freedom, but I'm curious how the jersey will house the new team name), and also the Flash's jerseys. Gonna be cool!

Can't wait to see them!

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment