Thursday, February 17, 2011

Youtube Page

Hello everyone! I just created a youtube account today, and I'll probably do some blog features and such on there. Also, I might post highlight vids (when I learn how to), rants or "podcasts" (easier talking than writing sometimes!), game day videos (when I can get to a live WPS game), etc! So, if you'd like to add me as a friend or subscribe to my page, you can find me as USWNTfan92. Just created my first video today, showcasing my WPS card collection, and my WPS ttm's, which I have yet to feature on the blog! Hope you go and see, I ramble on about trades and such as well, so you might pick up some information too! Coming soon is a video of the new Upper Deck set: "World of Sports", which I'll write about on the blog in the coming days, probably by the end of this week. I hope the youtube channel will help extend the blog's capabilities, but my other goal is to have fun with it and see what else I can do with it!

Side Note: I added the link to my youtube channel on the right sidebar of the blog. Along with that, I also added the link to Just Another Soccer Fan's Facebook page, along with the link to the group I run on Facebook called "Help Get Women's Soccer The Coverage It Deserves." You'll also find a link to Women's Soccer United. I highly recommend joining the site, its inhabited by plenty of passionate Women's Soccer fans!

Here's the link to my first youtube video if you'd like to check it out: http://www.youtube.com/user/USWNTfan92?feature=mhum

Hope you stop by!

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment