Sunday, February 6, 2011

Freedom (FINALLY) Announces Some Off-season Acquisitions

The Freedom has recently announced some signings they've made in the off-season. They've signed Shannon Boxx, Lindsay Tarpley, Kacey White, Marian Dalmy, and Rebecca Moros. I'm glad that they re-signed Moros, she's a great defender and its good to know that the Freedom players are getting resigned so that they can stay together. As a fan you get attached to the players and hope to see them stay together. I'm excited to see Boxx and Tarpley as additions. They're both great midfielders. I remember Kacey from her time in Sky Blue, and Dalmy from her time with the Red Stars. I'm sure they'll do well in their respective positions. I'm honestly just glad to know we're signing people! That's all for now. In other news, the USWNT seems to be having a good camp. Hopefully they train up and get better and kick ass in the Algarve Cup!

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment