Saturday, November 6, 2010

CONCACAF Women's Gold Cup: Final Is Set

Semifinals are over, and the Final is set, along with the 3rd place game.



Hello everyone. Going to be honest with you right now. I'm not going to be writing this post tonight. It will come later tomorrow. I'm utterly disgusted right now, and a little sick to say the least. I will still update you however. Here's today's matches:

Canada vs. Costa Rica- Canada won 4-0. I'm happy for Canada since I like them a lot. Goal information and match information to come later today.


USA vs. Mexico- For me and many other USWNT fans, this was the game from hell. Mexico won 2-1. I've got a whole rant on this, and I am giving one warning. If you are a Mexico fan, steer clear of this page. Its not going to be pretty. More match info and recap + my personal opinion and rant later today, most likely. I'm just too disgusted to talk about it now. But, just wanna say this: I ain't disgusted at the USWNT. They deserved to win. I still love 'em 100% and I have faith in them, and I'm supporting them 100%. Us fans have their backs, especially after a tough loss, when they need it most. I just need to let my anger and disgust subside after a night's rest. More on this game to follow.


That's all for now my friends. Sorry if this is not a great update. But, I'll have more for you later today probably. Good night.

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment