Friday, November 26, 2010

I Need A Favor

Hello guys! As you might know, I don't get ESPN3.com, so I won't be able to watch the game. I'll be sentenced once again to the torture that is known as match tracker. For those of you who live in Europe/Southeast Asia, the USWNT-Italy game is going to be broadcasted in your region. I'm asking you guys a favor. If any of you can post the game on justin.tv, I'd be eternally grateful! Please, from one fan to another, you know how much it sucks to not be able to see your favorite team! So if you live in Europe or Southeast Asia and you get the game (99% chance you do) and know how to use justin.tv, I'd really love it if you could post it on the site! If you guys can do it, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance if you can do this for me and many other fans! If you did it, or are going to do it, it'd be great if you could leave me a comment so that I'll know. Thanks again!

Good luck to both teams tomorrow! But since I'm a hardcore USWNT fan, I say the BEST of luck to them! Come on ladies!

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment