Monday, November 1, 2010

Scary Rumors Delivered On Halloween...But The Scariest Part Is They Might Be True.

Some of you might already know what I'm about to say. For those of you that have no clue, I'm just telling you right now that I've got some bad news.

It has recently been mentioned that the Washington Freedom and FC Gold Pride have folded. The WPS website-womensprosoccer.com-is waiting to drop the bomb on Monday or Tuesday. Should this statement be true, which it looks like it might, then the WPS will be down to 6 teams.

I'll post more on this soon, when WPS officially announces it.


At this point, all we can hope for is that the off-season will bring much much better news. I don't know how many more bad news situations this league can take. I'm hoping for all the best.

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment