Monday, October 11, 2010

A Little Bit of Good News

Your chance to get USWNT gear is coming soon.



For all of you fans of the USWNT, you probably know that its pretty hard to get your hands on their gear, especially jerseys. I asked World Soccer Shop not that long ago about when and if they would get them in stock, but their answer didn't indicate that they'd be getting the USA Women's jerseys any time soon. The only thing they've had is training pants, and that's been the only thing up there for quite a long time. My friend recently asked U.S. Soccer about it, and they said that they would be getting the latest U.S. Women's gear in stock at the beginning of 2011. That includes jerseys. So, for all you fans out there who have been looking for a jersey, but haven't been successful, now you know when its coming. Make sure to keep your eyes peeled in early 2011 for the gear! I know I'm going to be getting my hands on a jersey as soon as possible. Just thought I'd let you guys know.


As for USWNT action, Sundhage hasn't released her roster yet, but I'm expecting that it will be announced tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest.

Have a good one,

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment