Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Reminder: Big Day Today

Hello everyone, here to give you a quick reminder, especially since there's a lot going on today. There are 2 main events:

USWNT vs. China PR- This is the 2nd and final match of the doubleheader between these two. Its going to be aired on television, so catch it on ESPN 2 at 7pm ET. I'd be willing to bet that you have this drilled into your head already, especially if you've read my last few posts. But this is just to remind you guys.


UEFA Loser Play-offs- Italy plays Ukraine tomorrow in the final match between these 2 in the first round of play-offs. The first leg ended 3-0 in Italy's favor.

That's all for now everybody! I'll be sure to give a match review for the USWNT-China PR game, along with the score of the UEFA match, a reminder of upcoming matches (there is a ton going on!), and maybe we can discuss some WPS rumors. Its past midnight here on the East Coast of the USA, so that's all for now everyone! I hope you all enjoy tomorrow's matches! (technically later today, but I don't really consider it the next day until I wake up in the morning).

Until then,

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment