Friday, October 1, 2010

Reaching 1,000 Views

Hello everyone! Today is a very special day. Yep, that's right, my blog has reached a milestone of 1,000 views! It wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for all you readers! I'd like to say thanks a lot for reading, whether you stumbled upon this place randomly and checked it out, or if you're a fellow fan who checks in from time to time. Women's soccer is my passion, and I love writing about it. Thanks for sharing the love of the women's game with me, and thanks for making my writing worthwhile and rewarding. I hope you will continue to read and enjoy my posts. I have tons of fun writing them. Here's to the next 1,000!

By the way, if you read something, and have something to say, for example an argument, question, or really anything, please do not hesitate to comment! I love having a nice conversation with fellow fans.

Thanks again! Here's to the continued growth and love for the women's game.

See you again very soon,

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment